- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Antioxidants, multivitamin and multiminerals
- Betacarotene 30% Natural-10.33mg, Alpha lipoic acid-50mg, Gamma Linolenic Acid 6%-15 mg, Methionine-10mg, Selenium Dioxide Monohydrate-65mcg, Mangnesium Oxide-5mg, Potassium Chloride-25mg, Copper-3mg, Vitamin-C coated-60mg, Vitamin-E-25mg, Inositol-25mg, Folic Acid-1mg, Niacinamide-25mg, Pyridoxin-3mg, Cyanocobalamin-15mcg
- Strip of 10 Tablets in a box containing 3 Strips
- Ruddox is an anti-aging tablet containing Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Antioxidants, multivitamin and multiminerals which protect the skin from free radicals
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a universal antioxidant, holds the capacity to neutralize the effects of free radicals
- Gamma-linolenic acid is an Omega 6 fatty acid found primarily in vegetable oils. It is as a dietary supplement that kills the free radicals and reduces the stress
- Multivitamin & Multimineral keeps skin well toned, protects the skin against aging and sagging and restores moistures to skin and slows the aging of the skin cells
- Acts as an antioxidant neutralizes/scavanges free radical in oxidative stress situation like chronic dermatological conditions
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Prevents premature skin ageing
- Adjuvant therapy for chronic skin conditions, dermtological and cosmetogical procedures
- Beneficial as an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle, in scar healing, lightening dark spots, prevents pimple marks and nourishes the skin
- Use as directed by physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break the tablet. Better to be taken after brekfast or meals.
- Keep out of reach of children
This product is available at a chemist outlet on a prescription basis.