- Minoxidil 3% & Finasteride 0.1%
- 60 ml bottle packed in a Carton
- Minoboost topical hair solution is enriched with Procapil & Finasteride
- It is formulated in a lipid base
- It is alcohol free, paraben free & sulphate free
- It comes with 360 Degree Spray applicator and a Dropper
- Stimulates hair growth
- Prevents hair thinning & helps regrow hair
- Reverses the balding process
- Boosts hair growth by 121%
- Produces thicker hair
- Significant decrease in the rate of hair loss
Men and women aged 18 to 65 years:
- Apply 1 ml of the solution to the bald area twice daily, using the given applicators.
- Do not use more than 2 ml of the solution in 24 hours.
- Avoid breathing the spray mist.
Applicator 1 – 360-Degree Pump Spray Applicator – This is useful for large areas of baldness.
- Open the cap and remove the seal.
- Insert the spray applicator into the bottle.
- Screw the spray applicator firmly & remove the safety cap.
- Prime the spray pump by actuating it for 3 to 5 times in the air.
- Aim the pump toward the bald area, press the pump once and spread the solution with fingertips. Repeat 5 times to apply a dose of 1 ml solution.
Applicator 2 – Using the Dropper Applicator – This is useful for small areas.
- Squeeze the bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle.
- Fill the dropper to the 1 ml mark and squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle.
- Apply the solution to the bald area and apply gradually to prevent the solution from running off the scalp.
- Do not exceed the stated / prescribed dose.
- Keep the bottle in the carton after every use and close the carton properly.
- Protect the pack from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Store below 30°C in dry & dark place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- For external use only
- Schedule H prescription drug – CAUTION: Not to be sold by retail without the prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner.
This product is available at a chemist outlet on a prescription basis.