Glospor SB Capsules
- Itraconazole 50 mg
- Itraconazole in a crystalline powder form Excipients – q.s.
- Strip of 10 Capsules Packed in a box containing 10 Strips
- Glospor SB Capsule is an antifungal medication that is used to treat variety of topical and systemic fungal infections caused by Dermatophytes or yeast/li>
- This includes infections in any part of the body including infections of skin, toenails, fingernails, lungs, mouth or throat etc.
- Glospor SB is formulated with US-FDA-approved Super-bioavailable (SUBA) technology that delivers approximately double the bioavailability of itraconazole compared to the conventional form.
- Glospor SB comes in a non-pellet formulation that releases Itraconazole into the duodenum which results in enhanced absorption throughout small intestine leading to improved bioavailability & thus provides superior benefits in lower dose.
Use as directed by physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break the capsule.
- To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner only
- Terfenadine or Astemizole should not be taken simultaneously when the patient is on Glospor capsules
This product is available at a chemist outlet on a prescription basis.