- Azelaic acid 2.5% w/w
- Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Soap Noodles
- 75 gm Soap Packed in a Carton
- Azrade Soap is India’s 1st Azelaic acid transparent soap
- Azrade Soap is made with unique and innovative TSF technology i.e Transparent soap formulation technology
- Azrade soap reduces inflammation, Prevents the growth of acne-causing bacteria i.e P.acne & Helps gentle exfoliation
- Azrade Soap is used to treat acne & pigmentation. It helps to prevent growth of P.acne bacteria
- Azrade Soap is enriched with Wheat Germ oil & Glycerin 10%
- Glycerin is Azrade soap help to reduce dryness & irritation of the skin
- Wheat germ oil in Azrade soap acts as an antioxidant It also potentiate the action of Azelaic acid and helps to reduce bacterial growth
- While bathing, rub Sebonac Soap gently on the wet skin to produce enough lather. Allow it to stay on skin for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with water. Sebonac Soap should be used as per the prescription guidelines by the Physician.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product is available at a chemist outlet on a prescription basis.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.